PRP Shipping Information
- PRP offers same day shipping on all orders placed before 3:00pm eastern standard time.
- All online orders (phone orders excluded) greater then $50.00 will be shipped freight free to any location in the contiguous United States using standard ground shipping services.
- All orders with a value less then $50.00 will be billed a flat shipping fee based upon the weight of the product purchased.
- Handling Fees are applied to each invoice at a rate of $5.00 per order.
- All International Orders will be shipped using USPS International Priority Mail. Shipping charges will be applied to each invoice at the time of checkout.
- International Priority Mail (First class international, delivered in 3 to 7 days)
- The following priority shipping services are available for orders placed before 3:00pm eastern standard time, Monday through Friday and shipping within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping charges will be applied to each invoice at the time of checkout.
- 2-Day Delivery (Second business day)
- Standard Overnight Delivery (Next business afternoon)
- Priority Overnight Delivery (Next business morning)
- First Overnight Delivery (Earliest next business morning delivery to select locations)
PRP Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the new unused item in its original box. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid within 30 days of purchase and have a copy of the original invoice for refund or exchange. When making a return please send all correspondents to the shipping address below.
Send the package pre-paid (FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service INSURED) to:
- PRP Racing Products
- Attn: Return Department
- 268 Geiger Road
- Philadelphia, PA 19115
No COD or freight-collect shipments will be accepted. Credit will only be issued for merchandise only, and no refunds will be given for handling and shipping charges.
- This limited warranty is extended to each individual who purchases a PRP product. This limited warranty applies only to the product, which after inspection by PRP, is found to have a defect in either material or workmanship.
- This warranty is good for 1 year only, and is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective parts of this product to the original purchaser only. Purchaser is aware that this product is to be used in a racing application and is subject to varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. PRP is not liable for any consequential damages, expenses or injury arising from the use, or misuse, or improper installation of this product. Further, PRP does not warranty any specified equipment nor does it warranty the skill level of any person that installs said products.
- This limited warranty will be void if any product was altered in any way or repaired by any other person other then the said manufacturer (PRP).
Warranty Return Procedure
- Any product to be returned to PRP for warranty inspection must have prior authorization from our sales department.
- The product must be shipped to PRP freight prepaid. When the product is received, it will be analyzed by PRP’s technical support personnel. Final disposition will be made in accordance with PRP’s limited warranty.
- Products deemed to be defective and returned within the 1 year warranty time period will receive either full credit or be replaced. No credit shall be issued for incomplete product.
- If it is determined that the cause of the failure was not due to a defect in material or workmanship, no credit will be issued. PRP will return the product to the customer, at the customer’s expense, unless specifically requested by the customer in advance, that the product be destroyed.