Billet Wheelie Bar Wheel
Each Billet Wheelie Bar Wheel is made from solid billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade material, and designed to replicate the front wheels of any race car. Each wheel is molded with a polyurethane material that won’t dent or give like a rubber wheel can. These wheels have over a 10,000 lbs/ft. load capacity when your typical pro stock car will produce a load rating of 600-800 lbs/ft. All designs have been track tested, and run on vehicles that make over 1500HP. These wheels are 4” in O.D. and have a 3/8” through hole for mounting. Width W/O Bearing 1.625″ and With Bearing 1.250″
Qty is per wheel. Not sold as a pair.
- Made from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Molded with a polyurethane material that won’t dent
- Over a 10,000 lbs/ft. load capacity
- 4” in O.D.
- 3/8” through hole for mounting
- Width: W/O Bearing 1.625″ or with Bearing 1.250″
- Available in Clear, Black
- Styles: Hole, Star, 10 Spoke
- Available with or Without Bearings
- Made in USA
- Solid Individual, not in a pair.